Saturday, March 28, 2009

Introducing The Team

Bill left for Port Morosby last Sunday for a 5 day Safety and Lead Auditor course presented by Southpac Aerospace. It was extremely beneficial with a lot of good information and he is very glad he attended. Meanwhile, at the home front, I spent the week taking a crash course on accounting and Peachtree software. The Millists just boarded the jet a few minutes ago to leave on their year end furlough. I have been delegated to do the accounting while they are gone. Carol Millist usually does the job. Wow, talk about trying to ingest a LOT of information in a very short amount of time! I feel like my brain is in overload. Wish me luck! But a least I had a week. Bill on the other hand has had only a few hours with Roger this morning (since he was gone all last week) to review everything he has to do as acting director in Roger's absence. It was a bit frantic to say the least.





I thought I would introduce you to the team today so that you can put faces with names.
Above is Roger Millist with his wife Carol. Roger is the director of our Aviation Program.


And here you see Brooks and Susan Payne. Brooks is our maintenance director. And that is our team for now. We have another pilot family, Bennett and Dalena Spencer with their baby daughter Annah, waiting to come as soon as they have work permits in hand. We are eagerly awaiting their arrival.